Activate 180 GDPR Policy
Last updated on February 2, 2024
Who We Are
Activate 180 is active in the coaching industry. You can find us at 2 Venture, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618 or online at https://activate180.com/contact-us/.
You can also contact us at our office email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We stress the importance of the careful, safe handling of privacy-sensitive information. Therefore, Activate 180 has composed this privacy statement. We handle personal information with the greatest possible care, while simultaneously ensuring this data is properly secured. Our policy complies with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Technical Information + Cookies
Activate 180 also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, Activate 180 cookie information, and the page you requested.
In order to execute Activate 180 assignments (providing coaching or consultative services), we collect the personal information of (potential) participants and (potential) coaches.
We collect and process your data to:
- assess and determine the correct coach match;
- survey your experience with our coaches and our services;
- assess and determine if you meet the qualifications of an open coaching position.
We must always have your consent to:
- collect and process your information and other data (e.g. coaching preferences) that are necessary to match you with a coach;
- collect and process your information and other data (e.g. certifications) that are necessary to assess your qualifications for a coaching position;
- share your profile with our coaches;
- share your profile with our clients.
What data do we collect?
- Your name, address, e-mail address, and other contact details;
- Your age, marital status, and other demographics;
- Your CV;
- Current job(s) and employer(s), and relevant work experience;
- Coaching preferences and relevant information related to your potential coaching experience.
With your consent, we will keep:
- your contact details and relevant work experience;
- your demographic information;
- your CV;
- information that you share with us by telephone or personal calls;
- public information, for example on the internet;
- notes from our colleagues.
When do we collect personal information?
- When we come across your profile while searching for suitable coach candidates;
- When you are recommended by our network as a suitable coach candidate;
- When you send us your curriculum vitae (CV);
- When you opt-in to participate in our coaching services.
Who can we share your information with?
- With colleagues from Activate 180;
- With clients in the context of coach matching, and only after you have given permission for this;
- Your personal data can be shared outside the United States.
How long can we keep your information?
We keep the data for as long as is necessary for the operational management of Activate 180, with due observance of legal deadlines. We save your CV data for 1 year. By sharing your details with us, you give explicit permission for this. Of course, you can withdraw your permission at any time.
We can contact you if the 1-year term expires, in order to ask your permission to keep your CV longer and /or request a more recent copy.
Accessing Your Data
It is possible to access your personal data. You can send your request to email@example.com, and you will receive your data in a transferable form within 4 weeks.
Rectifying Your Data
You can ask us to change or stop using your data for certain purposes. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deleting Your Data
If you would like us to delete your data, please send an email with your request to email@example.com. We will remove all of your data within 4 weeks.
We make every effort to protect your personal data against unauthorized use. Only authorized employees have access to the data in our systems.
A Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed within Activate 180. The DPO is responsible for proper compliance with the privacy legislation. This is Bianca Rodas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
One of the responsibilities of the DPO is to answer privacy-related questions. If you are not satisfied with how we use your personal information, or if you have a complaint about how a data request has been handled, please send a message to email@example.com in order for us to resolve this for you.
You have the right to file a complaint with the United States Federal Trade Commission.
Activate 180 can update its Privacy Statement at any time. The most recent version can be viewed on this page. This version was prepared in February 2024.